OGST Gaming Console Kit for XU4
Build your own gaming console with a powerful XU4* or XU4Q*. Old school nostalgia game console design!
- Works with OGST (ODROID-Game-Station-Turbo) OS image
- Fancy 2.4" LCD to show programmable game logo animation
- Convenient four front USB ports to connect USB joysticks*
- Easy to embed a 2.5" HDD for your huge ROM collections
- Two front buttons: Power switch and user programmable switch
- Dimensions: approximately 180 x 65 x 150mm
- Weight: approximately 250 grams
- Power consumption: 5V/250mA typical
* Sold separately : ODROID-XU4 or XU4Q, MicroSD Card/eMMC Module, 5V/4A PSU and USB Gamecontroller/Joystick are not included. Use your own 2.5inch HDD to customize your storage space.
Refer our OGST sub-forum for more information about the software platform.
GameSir G3w USB Controller Joystick is recommended.
A. Top case
B. Bottom case
C. OGST-XU4 LCD Board
D. USB2.0 extension cable
E. 30-pin flat cable
F. USB-port cover
G. rubber feet set
I. USB3.0 extension cable (For optional 2.5" USB HDD storage)
1. Download ODROID-GameStation-Turbo-3.9.5-20171115-XU3+XU4-Jessie.img : OGST Forum
2. Flash the OS image to SD or eMMC with Etcher
3. Connect the boot media to XU4
4. Turn on your system and wait 2~3 minutes to complete the first initialization process
5. Run “apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade” to update the system software and reboot.
6. Run "Setup ODROID GameStation Turbo” program on the desktop and select “Activate LCD on the Gaming Kit” menu.
7. Copy your ROM files to specific directory from network or USB storage
Refer our WiKi page for more information
Use the 30-pin flat cable(E) to connect the XU4 and the LCD board(C). Then remove the LCD surface protect film.
Assemble the XU4 + LCD board in the top case(A) and fasten the screws(H).
Connect the XU4 board and the LCD board with the USB2.0 cable(D).
You can connect your 2.5" HDD box using the USB3.0 cable(I) included in the package. You can attach the HDD enclosure to the bottom case with velcro tape.
The package does not include a HDD.
* If your USB HDD storage consumes more than 500mA, you may need to use a 5V/6A PSU instead of 5V/4A PSU.
Assemble the bottom case(B) and fit the USB port covers(F). Then attach the rubber feet(G) to the bottom case.